When about 40 people saw the Sex Pistols at the Lesser Free Trade Hall in Manchester on 4 June 1976, they came away inspired. But they were inspired in a very Mancunian kind of way. Many people in the audience that night didn’t look at the Pistols and so much think: "I want to do that..." but instead, they looked at the young Londoners and thought "Come on, I could do way better than that!"
David Nolan, author of I Swear I Was There: Sex Pistols, Manchester And The Gig That Changed The World
All measurements are approximate
MATERIAL AND CARE
- 100% organic ringspun cotton
- Cap dolman sleeve
- Sleeve hem rolled up with bartacks.
- Neck collar in self fabric with single topstitch.
- Inside back neck tape in self fabric.
- Back yoke with two needle topstitch.
- Round bottom hem with blindstitch (back length longer than front length).
- Slub single jersey
- Weight: 125 gsm.
Caring for your T-shirt:
- Wash at 25°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat
- Do not iron on print
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside-out