Considering that 80’s music has been the most influential, innovative, almost revolutionary with the first introduction of technology like synth and computer, this song represents the perfect example of it. After a dark and slow begin, it arrives the power of the drumming, the effect of the synth and then the explosion of the great voice of Morten. We picked this design because of its basic message; Whatever happens in life, the sun always shines on TV.
All measurements are approximate
MATERIAL AND CARE
- 100% organic ringspun cotton
- Cap dolman sleeve
- Sleeve hem rolled up with bartacks.
- Neck collar in self fabric with single topstitch.
- Inside back neck tape in self fabric.
- Back yoke with two needle topstitch.
- Round bottom hem with blindstitch (back length longer than front length).
- Slub single jersey
- Weight: 125 gsm.
Caring for your T-shirt:
- Wash at 25°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat
- Do not iron on print
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside-out