This rather rhythmical quote was written by Lisa Williams – a lifelong Manchester United fan and a serial writer of song lyrics and poems.
The wife of IQ Co-Founder Mike Williams, Lisa’s words are from the heart – reminding us all of one club’s mystical production line that has given football Duncan Edwards, George Best, Sir Bobby Charlton, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and many others.
The impact of Manchester United’s youth system has been more pronounced than most football fans realise, for there has been a graduate from United’s academy in their first-team squad for every single match since 25 October 1937. For Mike, it made perfect sense to ask Lisa to put this incredible stat into a quote fit for the IQ brand – and we all agree that she’s completely nailed it!
Framed in real wood frames manufactured in Gloucestershire, UK, this product will arrive framed beautifully and ready to hang.
Bamboo print details
Bamboo is a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
Wooden frame details
- 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood
- Sized perfectly for A3
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings