Cool For Cats Number 3 for women.
Available in 3 colours.
This design is based around the phrase Cool For Cats, which is a saying that was used in the late seventies and early eighties. The basic meaning is "I am good" or "I am happy with the idea"
The term Cool Cat goes back further and has its roots in Jazz. In the 1920s world of Jazz, a “cat” was a cool Jazz Musician. Cats, like Jazz musicians, were out at night, always landed on their feet, resourceful, relied on themselves and were slightly aloof from society.
Also in the Roaring 20s, the phrase "cool cat" meant someone who kept up with all the latest fads and trends.
In the 50s "cool" was an undefinable quality that makes something or someone extraordinary and "cat" was a hip person. So a "Cool cat" meant an extraordinary hip person.
All measurements are approximate
MATERIAL AND CARE
- 100% organic ringspun cotton
- Cap dolman sleeve
- Sleeve hem rolled up with bartacks.
- Neck collar in self fabric with single topstitch.
- Inside back neck tape in self fabric.
- Back yoke with two needle topstitch.
- Round bottom hem with blindstitch (back length longer than front length).
- Slub single jersey
- Weight: 130 gsm.
Caring for your T-shirt:
- Wash at 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat
- Do not iron on print
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside-out