This design was inspired by the Phil Knight book "Shoedog". Kenso and Satori are feelings of an initial insight or sudden enlightenment and a state of consciousness attained by intuitive illumination. Very much in keeping with a Eureka moment, where full clarity instantly appears.
All measurements are approximate
MATERIAL AND CARE
- 100% organic ringspun cotton
- Cap dolman sleeve
- Sleeve hem rolled up with bartacks.
- Neck collar in self fabric with single topstitch.
- Inside back neck tape in self fabric.
- Back yoke with two needle topstitch.
- Round bottom hem with blindstitch (back length longer than front length).
- Slub single jersey
- Weight: 130 gsm.
Caring for your T-shirt:
- Wash at 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat
- Do not iron on print
- Do not dry clean
- Wash inside-out