This design was inspired by the Phil Knight book "Shoedog". Kenso and Satori are feelings of an initial insight or sudden enlightenment. Very much in keeping with a Eureka moment, where full clarity instantly appears.
Framed in real wood frames manufactured in Gloucestershire, UK, this product will arrive framed beautifully and ready to hang.
Bamboo print details
Bamboo is a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
Wooden frame details
- 25mm smooth matt black frame
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood
- Sized perfectly for A3
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings